Connect with us

World

Prince Harry and Meghan to move back to Britain, media reports say

Published

on

Six years after stepping down as working royals, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are moving back to the UK, British press reported late on Wednesday.

In a surprise move, the youngest son of King Charles, and his wife, “plan to leave the United States by the end of the month to settle in a private, non-royal residence, which is said to be located outside London”, The Telegraph said.

Several UK news outlets including the BBC reported the couple’s two children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, had already been enrolled in a British school for the start of the school year in early September.

It was reported that the couple had already chosen a new house, but that it would not be one of the many royal residences.

The Press Association said Charles had been made aware on Sunday that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex planned to return to live in the UK.

The monarch “welcomes the opportunity to see more of the family in a personal capacity”, but there will be no change in their status and the couple would still not be working royals, PA said.

Prince Harry and Meghan stepping back hits Chinese social media

News1 day ago

Vehicle in Custody of Ghanaian Government Authority Used in Reportedly Foiled Labone Bank Robbery as Ghana Police Face Mounting Questions Over Nigerian Involvement Narrative – Secrets Reporters Nigeria

News1 day ago

Satellite Town Development Department Abuja: Secrets Reporters Uncover ₦15.29m Financial Irregularities as Retired Officer Keeps Government Hilux – Secrets Reporters Nigeria

News1 day ago

₦3.26bn in Revenue and Account Irregularities Uncovered Under Mr Abdullahi O. Attah as Chairman – Secrets Reporters Nigeria

News2 days ago

Nigeria’s Atomic Energy Commission Paid ₦34m Without Documents, Lost Track of Store Items and Let a Former Chairman Drive Off With Official Toyota Camry – Secrets Reporters Nigeria

Politics2 days ago

Ministers, Governors, Lawmakers You Rely On Are Not Working In Your Best Interest – Jonathan Vatsa Warns Tinubu

Headlines1 day ago

Alleged drug trafficking: Tinubu joins US Justice Department’s request for 10-day delay in release of records

Entertainment2 days ago

“Your prayer point is different from mine” – Businessman says as he proudly flaunts his thriving business

Entertainment2 days ago

“If you can’t pay for your flight ticket and don’t have a job, don’t marry” — Female pastor advises ladies

Entertainment1 day ago

“He tried to lure me into having sex with him, but I refused” — Funke Etti recounts alleged ordeal with movie director

Entertainment1 day ago

“You’ll fly her in, lodge her and still give her ₦3m” – Lady questions men’s spending on women for sexual pleasure

Trending