Molly Rosenblatt is an American television personality who is widely famous as a television journalist for Fox 25. She is also famous as a Traffic Anchor for Good Day Orlando. Furthermore, she is an actress who has featured in the movies like “The Mechanic” and “The Last Day of Joseph Goebbels”.
Early Life of Molly Rosenblatt
Molly Rosenblatt was born in the year 1989, in the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 30 years old. Molly was born to parents Morris Rosenblatt (father) and Sadie Rosenblatt (mother). She was raised in Rochester, Minnesota with her parents. Moreover, Molly is of American nationality and belongs to the White American ethnicity.
Talking about her educational history, Molly Rosenblatt studied the broadcasting of Meteorology at the University of Minnesota from the year 2000 to 2004. Later, she completed her bachelor’s in Minneapolis and further went on to study at Mississippi State University in Starkville.
The Career Journey of Television Personality ‘Molly Rosenblatt’
- After graduation, Molly Rosenblatt started to seek her career in journalism. She started to work with KRTV as a reporter and editor from the year 2005.
- Then, she left KRTV in the year 2006 to join KTSM where she worked until the year 2008.
- After that, Molly started working as a reporter, editor as well as a producer for the Fox affiliate WGNO which was located in Los Angeles.
- In her career, she has covered much news regarding natural disasters such as hurricanes and cyclones.
- Besides her journalism, Molly Rosenblatt is also an actress who has worked in some movies such as The Mechanic and The Last Day of Joseph Goebbels
- With her superb acting, she has been successful in impressing her fans and audiences. However, she has spread her wings equally at ease in the world of journalism as well as in the film industry
- Currently, she is working as a weather correspondent for the WCOO Network and appears on the 10 pm slot.
How Much is the Net Worth of Molly Rosenblatt as of 2019? Know about her earning and salary
Molly Rosenblatt earns a decent amount of salary from her journalism career. Allocating some information from online sources, it is estimated that this 30-year-old gorgeous journalist Molly Rosenblatt has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
Additionally, she earns an annual salary of $46,000 from Fox 25 Network. With her devotion and hard work to her job, Molly is able to earn a huge sum of amount, which seems pretty desirable. However, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her family.
Molly Rosenblatt Happily Living her married life with Husband Herman Geller, Do the couple have kids?
Talking about her relationship status, Molly Rosenblatt is happily married to Herman Geller. However, the couple dated a long time before they got married. The duo is living happily without any rumors or sign of imminent divorce. Molly does not have any extra-marital affairs until now.
Similarly, there are no records of Molly’s dating history with anyone. Furthermore, they don’t seem to have any children until now. Although being such a famous personality, Molly has been successfully keeping her personal life private. Lack of information about her relationship makes her fans more curious to know what is going on with her love life.
The Body Measurements of Molly Rosenblatt
Talking about her physique, Molly Rosenblatt has an average height of 5 feet 5 inches with a weight of 48 kg. Moreover, she has a slim and attractive body with measurements of 33-24-34 inches.