Just like other celebrity kids, he came into the limelight because of his parents’ popularity. Joseph Charles Hunt is the son of Patricia Heaton and David Hunt. Both parents are American parents.
How old is Joseph Charles Hunt?
Joseph Charles Hunt was born on June 2, 1997, in Los Angeles, The United States of America. As of 2022, he is 25 years old. He is the son of Patricia Heaton and David Hunt.
He also has siblings named John Charles Hunt, Daniel Patrick Hunt, and Samuel David Hunt. Joseph holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
What is Joseph Charles Hunt’s Relationship status?
Joseph is a private type of person at an early age in life. Johnn has no significant relationship so far.
His Parents Relationship
Previously, his mother married Patricia Heaton in the year 1984. Finally, they divorce in the year 1987. After that, his parents met and started dating. Finally, his parents married in the year 1990. Since then they are living together without living having any troubles in their relationship.
How much is Joseph Charles Hunt’s Net Worth and Salary?
Joseph has not provided his profession in the media. On the other hand, his mother Patricia Heaton is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $40 million as of 2022. Her salary is estimated at $235 Thousand Per Episode. Being a fan favorite, she has scored numerous endorsement deals in the course of her career.
Likewise, his father David Hunt has an estimated net worth of $7.53 Million dollars as of 22 March 2019. Mr. Hunt owns over 12,730 units of Fidelity National Information Services stock worth over $4,049,268 and over the last 13 years, he sold FIS stock worth over $3,069,923. In addition, he makes $407,728 as Independent Director at Fidelity National Information Services.
Joseph Charles Hunt’s Parents’ Career
- His mother Patricia Heaton is an American actress and producer.
- Patricia Heaton got her career-defining moment in 1996 when she was cast as Debra (née Whelan) Barone, the female lead in the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond (1996–2005).
- Her brilliant performance during the show’s 9-season run earned her much critical acclaim including two Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in 2000 and 2001 in addition to four other nominations.
- The talented actress also received multiple Screen Actors Guild Award nominations including a win in 2003 for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- Likewise, his father David Hunt is an English actor, producer, and director who has worked in both Britain and the United States.
- His best-known U.S. movie role includes Harlan Rook, in the 1988 action film The Dead Pool, the fifth installment in the Dirty Harry series.
- He has also had guest roles on the television sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond as Ray’s nemesis neighbor, Bill Parker.
- David also appeared in the recurring role of Darren McCarthy during Season 6 of 24.
- Back in the UK, Hunt was in the 1991 award-winning period drama, The Black Velvet Gown, as well as being a regular cast member of the series Beck for the BBC.
- In 2005, Hunt directed the documentary The Bituminous Coal Queens of Pennsylvania, which won a Crystal Heart Award at the Heartland Film Festival.
FAQs of Joseph Charles Hunt
When is Joseph Charles Hunt’s Birthday?
Joseph was born on June 2, 1997, in Los Angeles, The United States of America. Every year, he celebrates his birthday on the 2nd of June.
Who are Joseph Charles Hunt’s Parents?
His parents are Patricia Heaton (mother) and David Hunt (father). His mother, Patricia is an American actress and comedian.
How tall is Joseph Charles Hunt?
Joseph has a height of around 5 feet 9 inches (173 cm) and his body weight is around 66 kg. Both of his hair and eyes are brown in color.