14th African Union of Broadcasting (AUB) General Assembly to be held from 16-20 May 2023, in Abuja, Nigeria
The 14th Ordinary Session of the General Assembly of the African Union of Broadcasting (AUB) (www.uar-AUB.org) will be held from 16 to 20 May 2023, in Abuja, Nigeria.
This year’s theme is “The Impact and Challenges of African Broadcasting in the Digital Transformation of the World”.
These major events will mark this edition benchmarking on innovation in broadcasting in Africa.
– 16/05/2023: Executive Board meeting.
– 17/05/2023: Forum on the theme: “The role of the media in promoting the African Continental Free Trade Area for wealth creation”.
– 18/05/2023: Symposium on the theme: “The impact and challenges of African broadcasting in the digital transformation of the world”.
– 19/05/2023: Symposium on the theme: “Putting Public service broadcasting at the forefront of the public health agenda in Africa”.
– From 16 to 20/05/2023: Permanent exhibition (Stands available).
The 14th General Assembly of the AUB provides an opportunity to decipher the attitude of African media to major digital issues that are transforming the world. It will allow businessmen, general managers, academics, experts, to work on wealth creation in the media sector.
A massive show called AUB SHOW, will be organized. Various artists from around the continent will demonstrate their know-how, in the presence of special guests.
The AUB will also reward the efforts of information professionals. An awards ceremony of the 1st edition of the AUB Media Contest will crown the work of this 14th edition.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of African Union of Broadcasting (AUB).
For more information, please contact us via the following channels:
Email : [email protected] / [email protected]
Telephone : +221 338 21 1625
This Press Release has been issued by APO. The content is not monitored by the editorial team of African Business and not of the content has been checked or validated by our editorial teams, proof readers or fact checkers. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.