Accelerate digital inclusion and sustainable transformation
Executives, experts and global leaders will take the stage when we return with the 7th edition of the Connected Banking Summit in Nairobi, Kenya on March 7, 2023. The Connected Banking Summit Series focuses on building customer-oriented banking models. future by accelerating the pace of digital transformation and delivering a pleasant customer experience in accordance with policies and regulations while ensuring the highest standards of privacy and security.
The Connected Banking Summit is an unmissable opportunity for experts, entrepreneurs and professionals from the BFSI fraternity to discuss practical and cost-effective solutions for developing digital banking solutions.
Leading experts from global brands will come together to share their experiences and discuss the impact of technologies like AI, ML, deep learning, cognitive computing, digital assets and much more on the financial services ecosystem.
The International Center for Strategic Alliances (ICSA) are the organizers of the Leading Banking Summit Connected Banking Summit 2022- (formerly Africa Digital Banking Summit) is all set to kick off with the 7the Connected Banking Summit East Africa Edition, whose theme is “Accelerate digital inclusion through sustainable transformation”.
The summit starts on the 7ththe March 2023 in Nairobi, Kenya, with more than 250 delegates in attendance.
Summit focus on:
- Digital Ecosystem and Latest Innovations
- Future of FIs in the Digital Age
- Customer Experience and Digital Transformation
- DeFi, lending and financial inclusion
- Strengthening operational resilience
- Security: an omnipresent model
- Future of money: Cash vs digital currencies
- Digital Identity and Financial Security
- Synergies between traditional FIs and telecommunications
- Role of AI, ML and robotics in financial services
Past editions have contributions from:
- Makabelo Malumane, Managing Director, Head of Transaction Banking, Kenya and East Africa, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Mukwandi Chibesakunda, Chief Executive Officer, Zambia National Commercial Bank (Zanaco) PLC.
- Karanja Gichiri, Vice President of Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory, Citi Bank.
- Shaun Edmeston, Director of Customer Experience, Absa Group Mauritius.
- Obinna Ukwuani, Chief Digital Officer, Bank of Kigali.
Connected Banking Summit hosts the best CXOs from the BFSI fraternity to give your business unparalleled reach. Whether you’re looking to promote your brand, share your thought leadership, or generate new leads, our sponsorship packages are designed to deliver exceptional value.
The International Center for Strategic Alliances is a group of leading industry professionals and innovators. Our core actions comprise innovations and use case scenarios from industry leaders, from our research and from leading information sources for businesses and professionals around the world.
For more information contact us
+44 20 3808 8625